Large acrylic paintings on canvas by
for his current show "Closer"
's solo exhibition Everything Must Go, opening next month Feb 4 - Feb 25
Detail of some new weavings by
for her upcoming solo show "Simple" in March
Limited edition screen prints and enamel pins by
are now available on our website. Link in bio 🍑
Excited to see so many familiar faces in the latest issue of New American Painters! Among them
"Hugs & Kisses & Argyle Sock" by
- recent painting consisting of spray paint on panel. Stay tuned for Casey's show with us in April!
Enough is enough - handmade bricks by
. Part of his upcoming exhibition "Everything Must Go" Feb 4 - 25
Nice visiting gallery artist
as he works on his month long artist-in-residency. Be sure to swing by next week to see the final reveal in his "Reverse Gentrification" installation and retrospective.
"Plant for Ara" by
, on view at the gallery though Jan 28. To view the entire show online, simply visit the link in our profile!
"Black Bear" by
- gouache on paper - 12 x 11.5 inches. Looking forward to Jessica's show with us later in the year!
Sneak peek at a new sculpture by
consisting of broken commemorative plates. To receive an online preview of his February show "Everything Must Go", please send us a message at info
"3 Second Rule" by
- acrylic on canvas - 12 x 12 inches. For availability please email us at info
.com or visit our website (link in bio)
- part of his current show "Closer" on view through Jan 28 👀
A big thank you to everyone who braved the rain this weekend in support of our new show by
! ☔️Opening night photos are now posted on our Facebook courtesy of
- cut acrylic mounted to aluminum dibond. For more available works by the artist, visit our website hashimotocontemporary.com
Something recent from
, looking forward to our upcoming solo show with Anna later this year!
Tonight! Stop by the gallery and check out the opening of "Closer" by
- we're open from 6pm-9pm
Detail of a new trophy sculpture by
for his upcoming solo show "Everything Must Go" in Feb
Tweets by ifckr
photo, styles, pattern, skills, best, pros, color, colors, filters, artists, ifckr