- The Return - I've been a bit too pleased with myself lately. Creativity suffers when you're comfortable. Decided to give myself a challenge. Now I fly to Canberra every week trying to convince Australia that big business needs a tax cut. (Fun fact, nobody thinks big business should get a tax cut😂)
Moral of the story; I'm a gluton for punishment, and may or may not get turned on by intense vitriol.
- The Closeup - I have mad veins on my forehead. Not a huge fan of the nose either. But whenever I feel bad, I look at other people and remember we all hate our lolty veined foreheads. Shared love breeds jealousy... Shared hatred unites us all✌
- The Cruise - Went to Beresford with the lads yesterday. We all wore hats. We also didn't realise Sunday is lol night. Still had several pints. Got hit on like 3 times. Wasn't the ego boost I was after, but it did the trick😉
- The Baby Driver - Colour-coded killers and car chases cut like rogue uber commercials. The Beach Boys, Beck, T. Rex, the Commodores, a soundtrack so good they matched the guitar licks to the seatbelt clicks. The most imaginable genre refresh since Layer Cake. If there is one movie you buy all year, make it this one👆
- The Long Road - When I met this man, he was outside an old nightclub wearing a sweat drenched v-neck. He didn't know it at the time, but his future wife was sitting in my backseat. Fast-forward 10 years and here we are, at their wedding (albiet slightly less energetic than our 2007 selves). Up until now, I'm sure our CoDMW3 records were your most prized experiences (62nd in the world for Underground nom sayin) but I understand the wedding might have bumped it off the top spot. My acceptance of this is your wedding gift 🥂 cheers kids @clydewesson @clairehcbarker
- The Wedding - My most beautiful friends @clairehcbarker and @clydewesson got married today. Not much else to say really, everything was perfect👌(scroll right to see for yourself😉)
- The Auditor - Taking a few courses at a learning centre. Trying to fill the hole left by the MBA. Turns out it's the Church of Scientology. Still going though. Tom cruise 'might' be my new god. Will keep you posted.
- The Pottermore - Slim fit knitwear has a habbit of making even the most slender of men seem calm and endearing. For bonus points, simply combine the look with a proclivity for JK Rowling memorabilia, then sit back and relax as those millennial potter babes on reddit fan-fiction threads go bananas for your Hogwarts steeze✌
- The Races - Races were ok. Couldn't stop taking photos of Luce tho @_lucyunderwood